Monday, July 21, 2014

Simple Christmas Card

Hello....today I want post my simple christmas card
it's begin a new challenge at Christmas card Challenge blog...our theme this week is cookies...
I don't have an image about cookies ....so I use a Tilda image with cupcakes or an ice cream???....LOL
maybe this card not like a christmas card in common but I'm like the way it's ....;)
So..this is a card...enjoy



You can see more than a layer I made....i try to take a shoot from side :)


I use a yarn to make it more sweet :) 

I used
STAMP
Magnolia Stamp

DIES
Spellbinder Label Eight
PAPER
Kraft Paper
Congurated Paper
Pattern Paper from Kaiser kraft

EMBELLISHMENT
Yarn 
Flower WOC
Gesso
Clip

Thank you for stopping bye ;)
have a nice day

I entered my card to the challenge

6 comments:

  1. Lovely Creation and gorgeous colour tones, perfect for our challenge over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, thank you so much for sharing with us it always a pleasure...
    Hugs
    Suzy B (Owner)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Roselany I'm glad to hear from you again and see another of your card. you think it is not good for Christmas, but for me it 's always a beautiful card that you can' give a chance 'to win the challenger, I like tilda with its sweets, and I love how you placed the embellishments.
    A big hug Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coloring, Roselany. Love your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is Gorgeous! Your Layers and Colours are just Perfect! Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 186 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! Love the binder clip too...I think I have a bunch of those...time to pull them out! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete