Friday, August 15, 2014

Never Give up....

Helloooo Girlss....
I'm very happy to post in here again...I had very very busy day everyday to take care my kids...
when their nanny go to her hometown and never coming back again...so difficult to find another nanny to take care my kids..;( and I'm still at home...missed my office and friends...
So now, I try to quick post for the new challenge at Magnolia Forever ...our theme this week is "Blink"
so you must add something glow...sparkling...it's very easy..:)
come on join in our challenge
Here's the photos


I made a shabby card...and this is the first time for me to use stamp collection from Stempelglede....I used sentiment from the Follow your heart collection and the butterfly from vintage baby collection

the sentiment and the butterfly is from Stempelglede...it's very gorgeous stamp...and I think I addicted to used this ;)
love it so much...especially the butterfly...;)

and the swirl blink is from Prima Marketing...it's so perfect for this card

I used
STAMP
"Follow your heart" collection  from Stempelglede 
"Vintage baby" collection from Stempelglede
Tilda in ballet wear from Magnolia (I forget the name collection)

PAPER
Concorde cardstock
Congurated cardstock

DIES
Cute Corner from Doohickey Magnolia
Summer Gate from Doohickey Magnolia
Vintage Square from Doohickey Magnolia
Love Tag from Doohickey Magnolia
Oval Floral from Spellbinder

EMBELISHMENT
Flower fromWOC
Gesso


Thank you for stopping bye and take a look

I entered my card to the challenges

9 comments:

  1. This is just so lovely! Your flower cluster is really nicely balanced. I love your use of the Doohickey dies. Of course, Tilda is a perfect Prima Ballerina! Well done!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roselany Hello, I'm sorry that you can not find a baby sitter for your children. Your card and 'truly stunning, the decorations are harmonious and well-prepared, and very colored Tilda and doing good to complete perfection the card.
    A hug Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joan...thank you so much for stopping by....;)
      yeahhh...i'm really tired to take care my two kids...just wish I can find another qualified nanny to take care them with heart..:)

      hugs
      Roselany

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card, such fabulous details and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. I love all the fun embellishments you have used and that saying is great! Thanks for Joining us at www.7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Hun. Pretty design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely shabby style card! Tilda is so cute and I love the stamped butterfly. Thanks for sharing in our Anything Goes at Magnolia-Licious challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC. Hug Janne

    ReplyDelete