Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Standing Wedding Frame for I Am Roses Challenge Blog

Hello...Hello...
Today It's my turn to representation my creation for I Am Roses Challenge Blog
have you link your project for our challenge this month?
It's still more time...don't forget to follow us first
And now I want to show you my  Standing Wedding Frame...
I decide to made this because I have so many photos of my wedding 9 years ago...
I think I must frame it some...LOL:D
and here's the photos...enjoy







For this project I used all gorgeous flower from I Am Roses
and here's all the list:


Thank you for stopping by and take a look
Have a lovely day
Hugs

I entered to the challenges




3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love this! It is so romantic! The flowers are elegant. Great work as always!

    XO,
    Chris
    http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really beautiful Roselany! Love the soft colors! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Magnolia Mania! Hugs,
    Sarah, GDT Magnolia Mania,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ♥ ♥ ♥.
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete