Monday, June 22, 2015

"Happy Birthday to my twin sister" for I Am Roses Challenge Blog

Hello dear friends...
Today is my turn to show my creation at I Am Roses Challenge Blog and don't forget to join our June challenge 
and It's a little special...because I made this for my twin sister birthday on June 26, 2015...which is my birthday too..LOL:D

I hope I can say it directly to her...I really missed her so much...miss all the things that we have done together...so I think I will be crying a lot to remember all the moments ...
from today, I will make something for her birthday every years...and I will keep all the things that I have made until I see her again..and I will give it to her...when we meet
and this day...
I just want to sent a wishes for her...I hope She had a beautiful day....wish everything is best for her, good healthy, and long live...and I hope We will meet again...someday....soon...

OK...and now let's see the photos....enjoy



I used all flower from I Am Roses
here's the list



5 comments:

  1. OMG! Your project is so beautiful. Love it ♥.
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Hugs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card so much! It must be so special to have a twin sister. You share very special moments together and created a band before you was even born. For what I red in your text is that you don't share your lives together anymore. I'm so sorry to hear that.... Hope time will change for you and your sister in a good way!!!

    Thanks for sharing such a special item with us! Hugs Lotte (time for magnolia challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photoframe again Rose! Hope everything turns out ok with your twin sis! Hope you enjoyed your birthday very much! Thanks for sharing this with us at Magnolia Mania! Hugs, Sarah,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful project Roselany
    thanks for joining the All About Magnolia Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning work Roselany, your attention too detail is too beautiful for words and Tilda is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete